Thursday, February 1, 2007

Kim Dong Woo Experiences

First day
We arrived to Indonesia after 7 hours ago
We are so tired, so we just go to bed.

Second day
With professor, go to SMP18 then we have opening ceremony.
In ceremony we saw the traditional dance. Dancer wear colorful traditional clothes. They wear “Kemerincing” and shake their foot, then that makes nice melody.
Next time we can see the mask dance, called “grebek jawa”. It’s so funny, very nice to see.
we met Indonesian friends. They are very nice, kind and they have clean mind.
With Indonesian teachers and friends, we went to art center. But, there was closed. So we just took pictures front of “Batarakala”
Next, we went to “Tarekot”. There are so many animals, like snake, birds, monkeys…
It was very interesting when we give some feeds to animals.
And when I ate “Bakso”, I ate with many chilly sauce. Then, I was cried, because the sauce had extreme hot taste.
All friends were laughed.
I had many experience this day.


Third day.
We get up early, we went to “singosari”. There was a big temple “Candi singosari” that was made just real stone.
It looks like Korea temple. “Bulguk_sa”.
And we saw “Arca Dwarapala” we call “Betarakala”.
It have many meaning of the equipment.
Green fruit call “maja” but we can’t eat it because the taste is bitter.
We just put our signature on that fruit.
And than, we went to “payung”. And payung means “umbrella” in Indonesia.
On that place, we saw beautiful scenery. The air was fresh. But, little bit smoke by vehicle.
We ate corn barbeque. The taste was sweet, spicy and delicious.
Mrs. Asri called me Sunny because, she said that I like a sun shine.
And sunny is title of one popular song in Indonesia. I was very happy.
After we took lunch in SMP18. we went to “Persema” soccer club. There was little bored so we just moment there.


Fourth day
We went to SMA4 Malang and saw the language class and they were watching the Korean movie.
After that, we saw debate simulation. The talk so fast and made me can’t understand what they say.
I think they have good argument. But Eflina had better opinion.
After we saw many trophy and we met headmaster again. And we were talk about Korea school.
And I got magazines, calendar of SMA4.
I can’t understood that magazines language because It was consist with Indonesia words. But the pictures were interesting.
We went back, than play together in music room. We sang many song together. Eflina and thefanie are pop singer. They had very good voice.
They were shocked when I was singing a Korean song, because they say my voice is great.
We also take simple practices of playing drum. It was too hard. But finally, I made It.
Than, I said to friends let’s play much more time, but I can’t play with them because my schedule.
I feel sorry to them.
But, It was wonderful day!

No comments: